Directed by Joe Dante (Gremlins, The Burbs),
follows a newswoman sent to a remote mountain resort after a string of
fatal incidents with a serial killer, unaware that the resort
inhabitants are werewolves.
is regarded as one of the greatest werewolf films of all time, and
since it’s 1981 release, has accumulated a cult following. The success
HOWLING aided in propelling director Joe Dante’s career, and prompted Warner Bros. to hire him to direct
The score by Pino Donaggio blends classic-horror orchestral cues as
well as minimal synth and sound effects. The new Waxwork Records release
HOWLING is expanded with 12 bonus tracks previously unavailable of the original 1981 soundtrack LP.
- The Complete Score By Pino Donaggio
- Expanded and Re-Mastered For Vinyl
- 180 Gram “Silver Bullet” Vinyl (Blood Red Vinyl with Silver Center)
- Deluxe Packaging with Old Style Tip-On Gatefold Jackets
- Artwork By Francesco Francavilla